The Creality CR-10 S4 3D Printer is built with V-slot aluminium bearings and a metal body which makes it very durable. Its metal body surface also bestows stability that ensures the CR-10 S4 prints at high precision levels which makes it a must-have for creative and educational purposes.
Large printing size: 400*400*400mm
Easy Assembly: Half-assembled, only need 10 minutes to assemble, solve the problem of high freight.
Filament Monitor: The printer will alarm and stop printing if the filament is used out, It can continue to print after reloading the filament.
Dual Z Rod Screws & Motors: There are two Z-axis screw rods and motors on this printer, it has much more stable performance.
Body Structure: Patent technology for XYZ aluminium V-slot bearing + precision roller with high positioning accuracy to make it run smoothly and get a higher quality product.
- Manufacturer: Creality
- Technology: Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
- Year: 2019
- Assembly: Semi-assembled
- Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian-XZ-head
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Filament Type: PLA, TPU, ABS, wood, gradient colour, carbon fiber etc.
3D PRINTING PROPERTIES
- Build volume: 400x400x400 mm
- Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Slice Thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter: Standard 0.4mm, can be in 0.2, 0.3mm
- Max Hot bed Temperature: ≤110°C
- Printing Speed: ≤200mm/s, normal printing speed: 100mm/s
- Working Mode: Online or TF card offline
- LCD screen: Yes
- Power Supply: Input 110-220V switchable, output 24V
- Slice Software: Creality Slicer, Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier-Host
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- File format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Frame dimensions: 590x700x615 mm
- Weight: 11.5kg