The CR-10 S5 is an all-purpose manufacturing machine built with more than enough space for printing industrial design, engineering, and educational models. Its print size of 500x500x500mm makes it one of the largest desktop 3D printers currently available to makers.
Resume Printing after power-off: CR-10 S5 could resume prints after a power outage or lapse occurs.
Easy and Quick Assembly: Only 20 minutes, need to install the Z v suite in XY platform, they can easily install.
Linear Bearing System: Profile + Pulley = Zero gap fit, newest v-slot, bring high accuracy and low noise printing.
Precision Pulley moving parts: Imported polymer material processing, wear a long time.
Industrial-grade Circuit Board: Can print for 200 hours without pressure, with mature technology and stable performance.
- Manufacturer: Creality
- Technology: Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
- Year: 2019
- Assembly: Unassembled kit
- Mechanical arrangement: Cartesian-XZ-head
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Third-party filament: Yes
- Filament Type: PLA, TPU, ABS, wood, gradient colour, carbon fiber etc.
3D PRINTING PROPERTIES
- Build volume: 500x500x500 mm
- Accuracy: ±0.1mm
- Feeder system: Bowden
- Hotend temperature: ≤260°C
- Heated bed temperature: ≤60°C
- Slice Thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Nozzle diameter: Standard 0.4mm
- Hot bed Temperature: ≤110°C
- Printing Speed: ≤200mm/s, normal printing speed: 100mm/s
- Print recovery: Yes
- Filament sensor: Yes
- Camera: No
- Working Mode: Online or TF card offline
- LCD screen: Yes
- Power Supply: AC input 110V-220V, DC output 12V, Power 270W
- Slice Software: Creality Slicer, Cura, Simplify3D, Repetier-Host
- Operating system: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- File format: STL, OBJ, AMF, G-Code
- Frame dimensions: 690x800x715 mm
- Weight: 14,6 kg